Our Michigan dry ice blasting specialists can help you with a range of machine and technical cleaning needs. Dry ice blasting is not only a less abrasive non-conductive member of the blasting family, but it also involves no secondary waste! It can be used for cleaning many different types of equipment and machinery.
While similar to sandblasting, it involves no secondary waste, which means after blasting, all you have to clean up is what was knocked off.
Years of experience has given us knowledge of what it takes to clean:
- CNC Lathes as well as any other machining/manufacturing equipment
- Interior Roof Decking including Joists and Trusses
- Oily/Dusty Brick Wall (manufacturing interior)
- Exterior Brick and Metal Paneling
- Loading Docks
- Printing Presses
- Trash Compactors
- Tractors/Farm Equipment
- Test Cells
- DVT Booths
Dry Ice blasting is not the solution to every cleaning problem, but we can help to find the solution you need at a fair and honest price. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help complete your industrial cleaning project.
Why Choose Dry Ice Blasting?
- Environmentally friendly – Less waste disposal and no harmful ingredients
- Less expensive – Limits the amount of downtime you have and costs from waste disposal
- Doesn’t Damage Equipment – Less abrasive means less of a possibility of damaging your equipment and machines.